MY GTBANK FASHION WEEKEND STYLE EDIT



I was going to Lagos for the Gtbank Fashion weekend, so, I packed two outfits per day, knowing that Lagos wasn’t my turf and I would hate to not have options just in case I changed my mind. As expected, this was a little more work than it reads, especially because what we wear almost always represents our mood. 



I wanted to wear colours; mix and match patterns, so I settled for a multi-coloured striped t-shirt and colourful striped skirt on day 1.
On day 2, I wanted volume. As you guys already know, I like “big”, so the outfit represented exactly my style. 

The two outfits were easy and effortless, but it really does take a VILLAGE! With my friend, Temitope securing the "bags" (VIP and Press Passes), and being a most amazing friend, host, and day 1 photog, constant photos to my friend, Tina to help me choose, calls to my precious sister who helped put them together - accessories and all (and some accessories missing their flight to me in Nigeria), my three man team, Coco and Ava; my day 2 photogs, and my always-there priceless Buch and Kamie, I'm able to bring to you my looks for the GTBankfashionweekend. Enjoy, and get your critique on … #armsfolded

CAVEAT:
I haven't been able to master the art of posing.















DAY 2


























And, a bonus, when I visited my sister...














What I Wore:

T-shirt: Bershka
Skirt: (You guessed it) Zara (sourced by @quepersonalshopper)
Shoes: Valentino
Purse: Bershka
Sunnies: Saint Laurent
Twilly (Tied on wrist): Hermes
Bracelet (On Twilly): Hermes 

Dress: Asos
Purse: Valentino
Sunnies: Fendi
Necklaces (a mix): Topshop

T-shirt: You guessed it (lol)

Shorts: & Other Stories 
Sandals: Hermes
Purse: Valentino
Sunnies: Fendi

x.


For my daily look: @brookeajadi on instagram

Comments

  1. luv d shoes u wore wiv d dress. beautiful

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. The ribbons were my innovation, though.

      Delete
  2. Ur dress sense is different. My girl must to see ds. Any post for guys?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hmmm. That's an idea. We just might be able to find something for the boys... watch this space.

      Thank you.

      Delete
  3. Keep it up. Nice write up and pictures

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

THAT ENTIRE WARDROBE I’LL RAID