LIFE IN BLACK AND WHITE


There's nothing chicer, or easier than styling an outfit that's simply black and white. Both bold and classic, black and white combinations are understated enough to style for work or for any event on your calendar.






This week, I was in my feels and just wanted to wear my favourite color - White. Well, I also thought I’d go plaid, since I had some in my closet that I got last year.





We all have that one color we are obscenely attracted to. Mine is white. You see, I have a lot of white in my closet, so much that I admit it can be a bore. I'm simply helpless to the charm and freshness of white, and when I go into stores, I’m immediately attracted to the whites. I often have to stop myself from getting more, and buy colors instead. #Sigh







It is important to me that my personality reflects in what I’m wearing. I feel a lot “at home” in an honest simple palette of white and black. So, curating my outfits, I opted for a simple white cropped top tucked into a plaid pencil skirt with horizontal frilled lines. On the alternate day, I wanted to wear something I felt more powerful, albeit sexy in; so I wore an oversized blouse with lace neck details, over a lace skirt to add a touch of “sexy” to the entire look.




An element of fun was the pink ribbon I accessorised my bag with. Sometime ago, I got dates from my godfather and it was tied with a pink ribbon, which I kept as a fashion accessory. I never let a potential accessory go to waste.








Once again, thanks for stopping by, and I hope you have a beautiful rest of the week.

xo.


What I Wore: 
Both tops: ZARA
Mesh Plaid Skirt: ZARA
Frilled Skirt: ASOS
Shoes-
Stiletto Heels: OFFICE
Wedge: FAITH
Bag: IVANKA TRUMP AVA BAG
Brown Sunnies: H&M
Black Sunnies: DIOR

Hair: HIKKY'S HAIR




P.S: I hope these are better photos, especially because a visitor pointed out that I do better in that regard. Thanks alot for the comment, if you're here again. x



Comments

  1. All I see are those wedges. They're a must have! Well done babes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, right. And, they’re a real comfort on the feet. Thank you.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY GTBANK FASHION WEEKEND STYLE EDIT

My OWN World: HELLO