MY CREAM COLOR EDIT


Hey guys, how did your weekend go? Mine was really chilled. Stayed home, watched tv, and simply lazed around.

Disclaimer: I don't really know colors. I think I'm color blind! Sometimes.

I hope I'm not the only one that knows only the basic colors. I don't know the 'chocolate ivory', the 'wine champagne', or the 'turquoise blue and green' that a lot of people know. But, we all know the colors we love, right?

So, let's call this "Cream", shall we? Or 'grazing cattle cream'. lol
I can't stress this enough, I really have a problem with white on white. So, its strange that I'm loving cream on cream, even on more cream.

Truth be told, it’s the decadence of wearing cream that makes it so very appealing.





You would agree that cream makes one feel almost the same way that white does, and maybe even a little more snappy. 





Cream sets a relaxed tone of understated elegance. Before the weekend, I'd only worn these together in my mind, and I knew I liked it. In my true fashion, though, I almost put white in the mix and  I’d originally wanted to mix it up with a white tee, but thought I’d keep it strictly so.




So, I wore a silk vest I’ve had for years, and a skirt that I bought a couple of years ago, but only worn once. 



Thought the skirt was feminine and tres chic, and I’m especially loving midi lengths at the moment.

A cream ensemble is a blank canvas for accessories such as shoes and bag, but I settled for these pair of cream shoes and to dilute the look and not look too matchy, I chose my black vintage Chanel purse. 


I hope you like the look as much as I do.

Have a fashionably great week.


x.

WHAT I WORE:


VEST: ZARA
SKIRT: MAJE
SHOES: OFFICE
BAG: CHANEL
WATCH: MICHAEL KORS
SUNNIES: CHLOE
CHOCKER: H&M


Comments

  1. nice blog. have fashionably great week too

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY GTBANK FASHION WEEKEND STYLE EDIT

My OWN World: HELLO