MY RAMADAN EDIT

Since the beginning of Ramadan, I’ve received a couple of messages (one from a guy) asking how I dress up during the month, considering the fact that I’m Muslim and I fast, and if I would do a post about it.

As a female muslim, I should be decently covered everyday, but I’m not quite there yet. What I do for sure, however, is that I dress up accordingly during the month of Ramadan, even on days that I’m not fasting. 




I like to be well covered during this month; cover my hair (as I normally should), and be as decently dressed as I can. Means no short skirts, shorts, and tight clothe business, but at the same time, not losing myself and be boring.




The point is to stay true to my sense of style even if I must be well covered. 


Here, I decided to pair a loose t-shirt with a dirndl skirt I got a couple of years ago but never got around to wearing (sigh!), a pair of cutout slides, and a cross body bag. The scarf, I bought from Saudi Arabia when I went on Umrah (holy pilgrimage).



Excited to see how my Muslim sisters stay covered and stylish, especially during Ramadan. 


Hope you're all having a good week, and Ramadan Mubarak to my muslim readers.

x. 

P.S: I intend to make a post on work clothes during Ramadan as well. See you here soonest.




What I Wore:

T-shirt: Mango
Skirt: Warehouse
Sandals: ATP Atelier
Purse: Zac Posen
Earrings: Zara (There just had to be an item from Zara)
Watch: DKNY
Sunnies: Chloe


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY GTBANK FASHION WEEKEND STYLE EDIT

My OWN World: HELLO