My OWN World: HELLO

What I wore: Dress: Zara shirt dress. Bag: Les Petits Joueurs Panda Tote. Shoes: Marco De Vicenzo Fringe Sandals. Bracelet: Alexander McQueen Belt Bracelet (sold out, find similar here). Watch: Apple Watch Series 2 (sold out, series 3 linked)



I have always liked writing, hence always wanted to put some of my thoughts into writing and share with people. I'm a little introverted and even I know that my thoughts are quite interesting sometimes.


My family is my first love, followed by fashion, and then very closely, climate change. Someone needs to speak for the earth, right? Well, this isn't about climate change. Its about my second love. Fashion! My life and thoughts, too.

You could say I was born into a family of vain and fashion conscious people. My dad, they call "alapafaari" in Ibadan, that simply means "the perfect dresser" and my mom? She simply embodies style and elegance. I'll tell you about my siblings as we go. Wouldn't wanna bore you now, but you should know my style is half my sister’s influence and half mine. I love dressing up, even though I hardly go out. I find that I buy a lot of clothes I end up not wearing and, then I shop some more before I get around to wearing what I have. This is why my friends, especially Buchi Nwangu, have been pushing me to start blogging because, according to Buchi, I have a lot of unique pieces and my style is wasting away in Abuja, where I live and work. Well, Abuja is super stylish, just we are a little conservative. So, here's me bringing the spotlight on our fashion and lifestyle in Abuja.

On my blog, I'll write about my lifestyle, this includes my quasi fitness journey, travel, places I visit when I travel, how, where and what I shop, and my relationships with friends and let's hope I find that right man soon. Be sure that I'll let you guys know when I meet prospects.

I hope to write twice a week because my job is very demanding, and I have other passions I am going after. Its 2018 and we cannot continue to slack, right?

So, here's to a fun relationship with you guys. I hope you enjoy reading, and that you always come back to unwind and find style tips here.

xo


P.S: In the photo, I was going for a Concert (The Davido 30 Billion Concert) with my friend, Buchi. It was the second concert I was ever attending. I should add that the concert was a bit of highs and a lot of lows and not exactly what I expected. In total, I had a good time trying out "dancing" and just excited that I was out all through the night.

P.P.S: If you like the dress, it's gone down to 7:99 pounds.




Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY GTBANK FASHION WEEKEND STYLE EDIT