COLOR ME HAPPY


Little known fact: I wear a lot of white.

I realized that my present life is a result of my past and present decisions. How happy I am now, how successful or not, the type of friends I keep etc. I am the only one responsible for where I am now. Well, if you believe in divine interference, that too.

I saw a post by Diddy sometime, that said "if you're looking for money, you have to LOOK like money." Likewise, if you want to feel good, you have to look good. A lot of us feel down and this reflects in how we look on the outside. These days, I'm learning to live a way more grounded and happy life so I have learnt to let my outfit help me through my down moments ergo, instead of letting my outfits reflect any shitty mood I'm in, they will uplift and get me out of them.




I used to wear a lot of black and white, but I'm in a phase where I find colors really exciting to wear, and shitty days are when I really do bright colors. Believe me, it works. Also, the weather has been extremely sunny and dry, which is disorienting, and may mess up your entire day, but my new love for colors and how I manipulate them makes me smile through dry and shitty days.

Whenever you're down, whenever you feel like life isn't going your way, get up, get dressed in a happy color and go for a drink or two (in my case, I visit a friend or the cinema).


Sidebar: You don't have to wear expensive to look like money.

So, here's my new normal...






I really like this orange and white striped dress and I thought you would too. I also hope this post brightens your day as much as it did mine.




Very little is needed to make a happy life, it is all within yourself, in your way of thinking.
- Marcus Aurelius



x


P.s: I know we still have a way to go with the picture editing and all. Still learning how to make the pictures clean and blog worthy. Please bear with me. I promise you, it will get better. 





What I Wore:



Dress: Zara

Bag: Ralph Lauren
Sandals: Hermes Oran
Sunnies: Ray Ban

Comments

  1. Nice title. Nice outfit. Very good read, I'll try it sometime.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We'll make a writer of you yet and you are so right about colours n mood.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY GTBANK FASHION WEEKEND STYLE EDIT

My OWN World: HELLO