SHADES OF GRAY


Now that Valentine’s Day is here, shall we talk about men? People often ask me what kind of man I like. Muslim? Tall? Dark? Blah blah?


First thing I ask, though is “Is he a good person?” Then, I go on to ask what he does etc. These days, I hear we must ask “Is he single?” “Does he speak well, like he went to school, please?” I know, right. Hilarious as they seem, these questions are important! You would think he must be single to be in the “market”, but some guys these days have more balls than two and have little conscience.


One thing is for sure, though. I can’t stand a lazy, unintelligent and clueless man. So, it is important to me that I know what a man does before we even start to talk on that level. I don’t even know how girls get turned on by a man who’s lazy. I can’t. Or an “unclean” man. They’re both such a turn off. A fresh and hardworking man is everything please. I don’t want you to try too hard on the fresh front, especially because I don’t want my man looking queer. Be a MAN, and put in the right amount of effort in the way you look and your environment. 

It is terrifying what we hear these days about men going after women for their financial status and their family names. Why? Because there are a lot of lazy ones these days.

A man can’t have a laissez-faire attitude to life and assume we’ll work. We can’t even BE! Won’t touch you with a long long pole. Okay, maybe that’s why I’m still single? Lol. Don’t even think “compromise”. 

Reason I can’t compromise on these things is he can be all hot and stuff, but beauty fades and those things that we “try to can” compromise and live with, may last forever. I can’t compromise on my life, peace and happiness. I need my man to be a MAN and be able to take care of me. Chivalry is very much alive in my little part of the world. Just be Christian Gray, and I’ll be your happily ever after. I PROMISE.

So, in the spirit of valentine’s and promising you all things hot and GRAY, I bring to you SHADES OF GRE(A)Y...







P.S: Much as I love white, I still can’t get myself to wear an all white ensemble. GRAY, on the other hand, you can PLAY with in different shades (get it?)

Would it be too much if I wore this to the cinema for the fifty shades?  *hmmm*








The weather has been very hot lately, so I opted for a flimsy vest and a classic skinny pants for a relaxed look. To give a feminine and delicate edge, I wore a pair of sandals.



Laters babies…









What I Wore:





Vest - Mango


Blazer - Topshop


Pants - Mango


Shoes – Aquazzura Pewter Monaco Sandals


Bag - Karen Millen


Necklace - Topshop


Comments

  1. I totally agree. But there can be some more annoying things. Like what will you do with a man with mouth odour? Yiouk.
    Your blog is lit.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! That’s part of being unclean and extremely cringing. #crying
      Thanks a lot. 😘

      Delete
  2. Wynn Las Vegas - Mapyro
    Wynn and Encore Las 경상남도 출장안마 Vegas consist 여수 출장마사지 of two 계룡 출장샵 luxury hotel towers with a total of 밀양 출장안마 4,748 spacious hotel 구미 출장샵 rooms, suites and villas. The resort also has a

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

MY GTBANK FASHION WEEKEND STYLE EDIT

My OWN World: HELLO