SAME OUTFIT, DIFFERENT LOOKS






I was going to be away from abuja for some time, and I always overpack when I’m traveling anywhere so much that I end up not wearing a lot of what I take with me. With that in mind, I zeroed in on how to pack my clothes for the holidays without packing so much.





I was going to be away from abuja for some time, and I always overpack when I’m traveling anywhere so much that I end up not wearing a lot of what I take with me. With that in mind, I zeroed in on how to pack my clothes for the holidays without packing so much.






Wearing the same dress everyday is boring but you can keep it fresh by changing the way it looks. It’s not necessary to have lots of tees and bundles of pants to look trendy and chic everyday. 





Here, I wore a pair of co-ord my friend, Temitope, got me for my birthday. I was at my friends' place, and again, didnt want to pack so much. First time, I wore as them as they were; oversized trousers and cropped top went out for lunch with a friend, and the second time was paired with a t-shirt.






With a few clothes, you can conquer the world of style. All you need is be creative.





I like the versatility of repairing.  Its a timeless trick that works again and again.






P.S: I did not take a lot of photos when I wore them originally, but thought it might make for a better story showing you guys the two looks.




What I wore: 
Co-ord: Nale 
T-shirt: Zara
Purse: Zara
Purse 2: Louis Vuitton (My goddaughter’s)
Sandals: Topshop
Sandals 2: Vivienne Westwood

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY GTBANK FASHION WEEKEND STYLE EDIT

THAT ENTIRE WARDROBE I’LL RAID